What you shouldn’t do
– Never open a position when the price is at its peak. The higher and faster it rises the harder it will fall.
– Don’t try to be a trader thinking you will buy and then sell again after 10 seconds making a profit. In the best case scenario you will break even.
– Do not put more than your initial 8-12% deposit on a single signal.
Rules of trading at low risk and profit
– Put a stop-loss order on -15% for each signal. To do that effectively, install a real time price monitoring app such as Blockfolio or TabTrader and as soon as the price reaches the -15% mark, sell it.
– After a buy order has been filled, you should open a sell order right away in the following manner:
30% of the coins should be sold at the 1st price target. 30% at the 2nd, 30% at the 3rd and the rest of the 10% should be sold manually trying to shoot for a highest price possible. The rest is being sold as soon as the price reaches the buy price or alternatively put a stop-loss order within 10% of the initial buy price.
– After these X targets have been successfully reached and a profit has been made, if the price reaches the initial buy price, sell everything.
Rules of trading at high risk and profit
– Buy more on steep price declines. This will aid in stabilizing the price and reverse the downwards trend.
– Never sell at a loss
– After a buy order has been filled, you should open a sell order right away in the following manner: 20% should be sold at the 1st price target, 20% at the 3rd, 40% on the 5th, 10% on the 7th and 10% on the 8th.
– Always be sure that you hold at least 30% of your portfolio in BTC – this is done for diversification and the possibility to buy the dips.